Saturday, June 16, 2018

2018 - Day 167/198 - Saturday...1604...

We received 0.03" of rain this afternoon. Another five or so inches over the next few days and we will call it good. We can see rain all around us, and I have driven through nice little showers twice today, but nothing so much for us. The prognosticators are teasing us with the possibilities, and we hope it does not turn out to be nothing more than teasing. I put off watering with the exception of the really delicate stuff, so hopefully I will not get fooled. I also have some foliar fertilizer, but it says not to apply it if you expect rain in the next 24 hours.

Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Otherwise, I did very little today and that was lovely. I did get some work done in the home office, and it was good to be able to concentrate without getting up every 15 or 30 minutes to move hoses and sprinklers.

We are hoping for rain tomorrow.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CLOUDS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment