Sunday, June 17, 2018

2018 - Day 167/197 - Sunday...1614...

This photo is pretty much the story of the day. All clouds, no rain. All hat, no cattle. This morning, the afternoon rain chance was 60%. This afternoon, the rain chance was zero. It is still supposed to rain in the next two or three days, and I hope that is the case. I am still watering those things that are more delicate, but I want some rain, so everything will benefit.

I accomplished little of any consequence today, and that was a pretty good thing. I may still take the trash can up to the road before the night is over, I just haven't decided. I will go out in a little while and put the girls to bed, and then I will put myself to bed as well.

Not a terrible week coming up, a meeting here and there, and I am trying to coast until the 4th of July Holiday, which is inconveniently on a Wednesday this year. That really screws up the chances for a long weekend, but I expect I will survive it.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CLOUDS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment