Friday, June 8, 2018

2018 - Day 159/206 - Friday...1609...

I think we pay WAY too much attention to car wrecks (politics?) and not enough attention to clouds. I am not saying that we should not pay attention while we are driving, but when we are stopped and waiting for the roads to once again be cleared, we could look up instead of to our left or right. Today, on the way home from the office, traffic was backed up for about a mile or so, and once I made it to the actual sight of the collision, I was ready with my trusty iPhone taking a photographic archival remembrance of the happening. When I got further into my commute, where there was very little traffic, I paid more attention to the clouds that were blocking the sun and providing me with a very lovely bit of shade for just a moment. Soon after this particular photo posted to the evenings journal entry, it was gone. You have to pay attention. Wrecks on the side of the road can last far too long, cloud formations, sunrises, sunsets and lightning strikes only last the briefest moments of time, and you have to be ready to appreciate them each for their individual unique pleasantries.

You're welcome.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, MOMENTS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment