Friday, June 29, 2018

2018 - Day 180/185 - Friday...1571...

I saw something on Facebook (I think) yesterday that said 'I have not been this glad it was Friday since last Thursday. I know how that feels! This angry, old, almost crippled 'possum was not happy to see me this morning when I was trying to let the girls loose. He/She was eating chicken feed, and I do not begrudge anything some free food...that is pretty much well known to the animal kingdom in these parts. But I did not want him/her continuing to hang around because I know that as soon as I open the door to the chicken coop, there will be a parade of hens headed right for that feed and points southwest. So, after a little bit of prodding with a ten foot (pvc) pole, he/she was encouraged to reclaim its' spot under the front barn. It is not in good shape at all, and I expect the next dead thing under the front barn is going to be that 'possum.

I am looking forward to the weekend, there are a list of chores to be completed, including cutting some of the grass (not much of it though). Cleaning fountains, watering, fertilizing...the usual stuff.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, 'POSSUMS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment