Friday, June 15, 2018

2018 - Day 166/199 - Friday...1607...

Finished with two action-packed days of TREPAC training and back home, happily so. It was a really good meeting and there was lots of good interaction between all the Regional Trustees, Leadership and Staff. The trainer (Bruce) is a gentleman that I have known for many years (seven by his count), and I grow to respect him more and more each time our paths cross. Now it is time to put some of the information we learned into action. the meeting was in one of the downtown hotels, and the view from the particular meeting room we occupied showed a nice juxtaposition of Austin architecture, old and new.

And of course, now is also the time to water. There is a better than 50/50 chance that we will get some rain, not tomorrow but beginning on Sunday. I hope so. I hope it rains gently for the entire day, because I need to sit my butt in the home office and get some work done. That's the plan.

I had an appointment to show property tomorrow, but the tentative client cancelled on me, so that has freed up about six hours of my day, which will work out very nicely.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, OLD AND NEW, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!


No comments:

Post a Comment