Wednesday, June 13, 2018

2018 - Day 164/201 - Wednesday...1600...

The crepe myrtles are blooming nicely this year. These are just out in front of the house, lining the circle. Inside the circle are cactus, cannas, roses, figs and a variety of spring bulbs. Kind of interesting to see how things are developing. They are predicting rain (quarter of and inch to two inches) over the weekend and into next week, so we will take it.

I believe that Popsicles are being made smaller, but the white plastic wrappers they are packaged in are the same size they have always been. I swear the Popsicles used to take up more space in the wrapping than they do now. Perhaps I am becoming somewhat of a conspiracy theorist in my old age, but I believe I could get a couple more folks to vouch for my suspicion. Maybe I could turn the case over to Sid Miller. Maybe.

It was a sad day, but even with sadness, there is hope, rebirth and renewal. I have heard it said, and truly believe that, when someone or something leaves you, it just makes room for someone or something else to take up that space. The Universe knows.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SADNESS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment