Sunday, June 4, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 155/210, 2023 - Sunday

Today was a pretty good day to do nothing much of anything. We got up this morning, Mike went to 7-11 for coffee, we had a banana and maybe a pastry from Selecta. I really don't remember as far back as this morning. Then, I went out and got in the pool, then the hot tub, and Mike joined me a little while later. I came really close to falling asleep at the pool, but I didn't. It was almost nap time when we came back inside, then we watched a couple movies, and then we headed off to an ex-pats meet-up that is held on Sunday evenings. We met some really nice and welcoming people, in all stages of living and/or moving to Playa del Carmen. We left after an hour and a half, and went and had some dinner. I am not sure how long it might take to get used to doing things 'slowly,' but it will probably take a while. Tomorrow will be a day that will require a few things to be accomplished, and we leave on Tuesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment