Thursday, June 15, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 166/199, 2023 - Thursday

I'm busy planning my weekend right now...there are no estate sales for the weekend, but I have a few interesting things up my sleeve. I'll let you know if it pans out or not. It is so hot in central Texas...HOW HOT IS IT? It's so hot, I saw a funeral procession in the drive thru at Dairy Queen! Whatever... The heat will not abate for at least the next seven to ten days, and we are supposed to still be in spring. We may actually get a little bit of rain in an hour or so. I got the little white car washed this afternoon, so I have done my part. The days start out hot already, making our walks really a bit difficult, but we make it. The office was not bad today, and I left about 2 o'clock. I had a couple stops to make, and all is good now. I have not yet received the results from my stress test, but maybe tomorrow. There are several thousand customers without power right now in Austin, and nothing really happened except the heat. That does not bode well for the rest of the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment