Monday, June 26, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 177/188, 2023 - Monday

I'm getting a little bit tired of complaining about the heat, but I don't think it will end soon; not the heat, and certainly not the complaining. The current time is 6:03PM, and the current temperature is 101. Heat index in Georgetown is 109. There were four of us on our walk this morning, Carlos, Jack, Paul and me. It is a good group, and we do our very best to solve all the problems of the world. We usually get everything accomplished within the first 15 minutes, then we just bullshit our way through the rest of the walk. It may have been my imagination, or perhaps traffic was really not terrible today, either way. All was good in the office today, and I think we all had a productive day. I got some things done that I had been postponing for the last couple days; sometimes I do not always 'do the worst, first.' I think very little, if anything, has to be done immediately. Okay, there may be an exception or two, if you include taking a nap in the scenario. Tomorrow is our ROMEO breakfast, and Thursday I have a meeting in Bryan, so that will be an early day for me. Now it's time to go pile up.

No comments:

Post a Comment