Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 179/186, 2023 - Wednesday

It's book club night, and it was a lot of fun. The book this month was Dear Edward, about a young man that is the only survivor of a commercial airplane crash. I liked the book a lot, and it was really interesting to me. Judy and Bob hosted the book club, and Pam will be hosting next months gathering. In the photo is me, Judy, Bob, Pam and Diane. Diane is holding her iPad, and Dick and Marge joined us by zoom. It is still hot, no relief in sight. All was good in the office today, and we had a good walk this morning. Four of us walking right now, me, Carlos, Paul and Jack. We think Peter will be joining us in the next day or two. I am headed to Bryan tomorrow for a meeting, which means I will need to leave the house at about 7 o'clock to get there for a 9:30 meeting start. On the way home tomorrow afternoon, I need to make a stop in College Station, and hopefully I will be back home by about 5. Then a day in the office on Friday, and then the long Holiday weekend, at which time I intend to do NOTHING! We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment