Friday, June 30, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 181/184, 2023 - Friday

It's a four day weekend, peeps! There were five of us walking this morning, me, Carlos, Paul, Jack and Peter. Quite a crew. Newbies are surprised that we walk EVERY day. Okay, we are scheduled to walk every day, but sometimes there are scheduling conflicts. We know that Jack will not be walking for the next four days, he is participating in a bocce ball tournament, so he will be otherwise occupied. We will see who all walks in the morning. The office was a little bit hectic today, but everything worked out just fine. It is a four day Holiday weekend, so everyone will be well rested when we get back in the office on Wednesday. Who am I kidding? I will be in the office to make deposits on Monday and (probably) Tuesday. I went to see Indiana Jones latest installment tonight, a guest of Paulina, Val and Oliver. It was great, there were a couple confusing moments, but I figured it all out by the end. Very interesting, and I would probably go see it again if I was given the opportunity. So far I have six things to get accomplished over the weekend, and I have already finished three of them. I'll see what else I can add, but I have NO INTENTIONS of being really busy over the weekend/

No comments:

Post a Comment