Sunday, June 25, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 176/189, 2023 - Sunday

I did a few things today, and at the same time, I did nothing. We had a good walk this morning, four of us. I had brunch late morning with Terry and Christy, and then I stopped at a new Mexican Grocery Store I found out about last night. La Plaza Market, on Austin Avenue. I just did a walk about, and bought a bunch of bananas. I nice store, too bad I am not much of a cook, the meats looked very nice. I made a stop at Home Depot and bought a 15 foot hose section that goes from the spigot to the hose reel. I cut the other one in half last week when I was pruning the crepe myrtle by the garage. I did another load of laundry, and a few other things, and took a series of naps. I had considered going to a movie, but thought better of it. I am looking forward to the upcoming long Holiday weekend. Once it cools off a little bit, I will venture outside and water plants in the front and back patios. I have noticed hummers almost every day since I changed the syrup, but I have only seen one at a time. It is a start, anyway. I have not been able to capture their presence with my phone, but today I was ready for it. Hopefully, this one will spread the word and guide others to this feeding spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment