Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 165/200, 2023 - Wednesday

The conversation started with a short woman in a uniform asked me if I had any reservations about her shaving a few spots on my chest. When I responded that I did indeed, there was not even a pause before I was on my back with her performing some woman scraping on what would normally be a man-scaping exercise. Whatever. About a dozen blood pressure checks and the treadmill shutting down, I was back on the road and on my way to the office. I think I did fine, I should have the results in a couple days. Since I walk almost every day, the treadmill was not that much different. I don't think my heart rate gets up to 127 bpm on a walk, but I was not really too worked up with it, and not really even breathing extraordinarily hard. So, time will tell. All was okay in the office, I left about 2 o'clock. I stopped at the new HEB on the way home, just to take another look at it. I went in the wrong door, so now I will know which door to go in to do vegetables, bakery, deli and then work my way to the furthest corner in the back where the dairy stuff is. I bought a pint of milk and a slice of key lime pie. four bucks and change, not bad for a field trip to gather information. The next seven or eight days should be 100 degrees or more, so I will do my best to stay calm in the late days. No heavy breathing for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment