Sunday, June 18, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 169/196, 2023 - Sunday (Father's Day)

Happy Father's Day, y'all. I paced myself pretty well today, finished our walk and then did some Sunday things around the house. I did get some weeds pulled in the front, and I intend to go back out later this evening, when it cools down a little bit (hahaha), and pull some more. I give myself a twenty minute limit on weed pulling. I'm surprised how many weeds I can get pulled in twenty minutes. I may get all the front bed done tonight, maybe not. It's a ride, not a race. I met Candy, Mike and Alisha for brunch later this morning, it has been a long time since we have all been together in the same city at the same time for brunch. I also cleaned the hummingbird feeders and replaced the syrup. I have been really disappointed with the hummer sightings this year, maybe the fresh juice will help. I also got a couple really nice naps in today, and watched a couple movies. To Kill a Mockingbird was one that I have not seen in a LONG time, and I don't remember crying when I have seen it in the past. It seems I cry a lot these days, just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment