Sunday, June 11, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 162/203, 2023 - Sunday

Well, well, well. Another weekend is coming to an end. I did get a bunch of stuff done today; I am still participating in a battle of wits against the swallows that insist on perching under the front porch. We never worried about them at the farm, but here, at the Curious House, the mess they make is much more obvious and less than hygienic. I believe the swallows may win this year, but I will ready for them next year. I did get the car washed, too. And after that, I did some pointless driving around, just to continue listening to the book I am 'reading.' I have a couple hours left, so I may be able to finish it tomorrow. If I don't finish it during my commutes, I will listen to the end of it in the house. I finished doing laundry today, too. I started Friday, and did two last loads this afternoon. There is no reason to be in any particular hurry, the way I see it. I'm not sure if we hit 100 degrees today or not, I kind of think we did not. I am not in a hurry to reach the 100 degree mark, but we are forecast to hit 105 a couple days this week. Hopefully, the power grid will be ready for the demand. I have a full day of meetings tomorrow, a less busy day on Tuesday, and my stress test on Wednesday. If that is the worst that happens, I have no challenges with any of it. I am trying to remember if I have eaten anything of any nutritional value today, and I think the answer is no.

No comments:

Post a Comment