Thursday, June 8, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 159/206, 2023 - Thursday

I have a couple photos of clouds that I thought about sharing, but I don't think they were that interesting. I did not feel like going outside to find something photo-worthy, so I decided I would see what photos I had on my phone from a year ago today. Apparently I was attending a meeting at Texas REALTORS® and somebody (me?) brought clown noses, so that meant photo op! Today was a good day, still playing catch up a little bit in the office, but I did start for home at about 2:30. There were threats of rain, but nope, nothing. I got home, did a few things, and tried to take a quick nap. Nope. I watched the news, and decided to go get some groceries. I did not go to the new HEB, but the one on Williams Drive was remarkably easy to navigate. I may need to make that one my new HEB of choice. Maybe. I know I have only been back in the office a couple days, but I am already ready for the weekend. Estate sales, here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment