Friday, June 16, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 167/198, 2023 - Friday

Friday, my second favorite F-word. It was not as hot on our walk this morning, but it got up to 103 degrees today, which is plenty hot enough. It was a calm day, I made it in to the office about 9:30...there was one wreck going in and one wreck going out of Austin today. I left the office about 1:30, I had an appointment to get my hair cut, and after that, I stopped at a Bed, Bath and Beyond just to see if they had anything left. I bought a couple pillows (I had no need for more pillows), and I bought a travel neck pillow, which I did have a need for. We will see now if I remember to take the neck pillow with me the next time I fly somewhere. I started a new book today, How to Sell a Haunted House, interesting, but, as far as I know so far, the house is not really haunted. It is kind of haunted with past memories of the narrator, but not by ghosts. Real ghosts. But, I am only about four chapters in, so there is no telling what can happen. So far, so good. I have a few things on my list for the weekend, and it should be pretty fun. Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment