Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 164/201, 2023 - Tuesday

It has been a minute since I have posted a photo of the ROMEOs at breakfast, mainly because I do not remember to take the ussie. Apparently, the Prevagen is not working as intended (when I remember to take it). We had a good walk this morning, then breakfast (more solving of the worlds problems). After that, I headed in to the office, and it was a pretty darned good day. More problem solving, and more getting stuff done. It is HOT here, and there does not look like there is any relief on the horizon. I had a couple errands to run on my way home this afternoon; I stopped at HEB to get a few things, one of the things was a new bottle of Glucosamine/Chondroitin. I was in the pharmacy area, and could not find it. There was a lady stocking, so I asked her. She directed me to Aisle 1, across from the beer and wine. WHY? She said that was the 'Better Health' area, and that is where it was. I walked off, turned around, and asked her again. Yep, she heard me right, and I heard her right. Makes no sense to me, but I guess they know what they are doing. Then I cruised down the dog food aisle, and bought the girls a 5.5 pound back of FreshPet. I'm not gonna tell you how much that cost, just know it was plenty, and the girls each got a cup of that for their dinner tonight. They seemed to like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment