Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 171/194, 2023 - Tuesday

I am not complaining. Yet. Tomorrow is the first day of summer, and the temperatures here in central Texas are breaking all-time records. It's hot! No sign of relief in the near term forecasts, but I expect this trend will break sooner or later. I just hope it doesn't wait until October. Interestingly, the weather in Playa del Carmen is running ten to fifteen degrees cooler. I would not have expected that, but I get that is from the sea breezes. I need to investigate that more! Richard and Marge head back to the Chicago area tomorrow, and they will be back in late October. I will miss Richard on our morning walks, and we are soliciting replacements. I made it into the office after the ROMEO breakfast. The office was a little bit busy, it is summer, which is the peak leasing season, and we are nearing the end of one month and the beginning of another month! Kind of a crazy time. I made it home with not too much trouble, and had some naan bread and cheese for dinner. Then I had something frozen for another dinner. I have no idea what I might have for another dinner, but I will probably find something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment