Saturday, June 24, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 173/192, 2023 - Friday

Okay, my apologies. This is last nights post, I just forgot about it. Bottom line, I went out to dinner with Paulina, Val and Oliver. We went to Jimmy Vegas' down on 29, on the east side of the highway. I got the 'What's Good Here Mega Plate,' and there was a lot of food on that plate. Plus sweet potato fries. After dinner, we went and had ice cream, and that is alway a worthwhile effort. The new bypass is open, so I showed them how to navigate that, and then I was back home. Of course, I brought some of my dinner home, and I gathered bones off the table to give to the girls. They were in dog heaven, and they kept trying to sneak the bones back into the house. The earlier parts of the days were less noteworthy, not a bad day, some of this and some of that. I will try to be better about NOT forgetting to do the journal, but in the past (almost) fifteen years, I have only missed a few deadlines. Cut me some slack!

No comments:

Post a Comment