Friday, June 9, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 160/205, 2023 - Friday

Okay, it is the weekend! Austin recorded its' first 100 degree day today, and we are expecting a record high low temperature overnight. Next week is forecasting at least five days over 100, one at 102. It is apparently summertime in central Texas. I was in the office about 9:30, and I left about 2 this afternoon. It was a good day for making accomplishments, and that was a good thing. I got my electricity bill this afternoon. $4. I had a $1 credit balance last month, and I was expecting another credit balance this month, but I guess not. On my way home this afternoon, I had to make a stop at one of our listings, and this is the view of downtown Austin from the driveway. Not too shabby. It looks a little bit hazy, but nothing as bad as what has been experienced in the northeast. Estate sales and laundry is what I have on my agenda for the weekend, so at least one of those things will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment