Monday, June 12, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 163/202, 2023 - Monday

I did half our walk this morning because I was to be in a series of meetings in Austin starting at 10 o'clock. I got into the office about 8:30, and gout my disk cleaned off, and tied up some loose ends from over the weekend. I got downtown just on time and attended all the meetings and had lunch with a whole bunch of my TREPAC peeps. Always good to hang out and share information and today was no exception. We were briefed on what the Texas Legislature has been up to, and what they have left to do, and some predictions of how many special sessions will be necessary to get the peoples work done, as they promised. I had a series of phone calls that needed to be made before the meetings and after the meetings, some of which depended on time zones. From Britain to points west, everybody that needed to hear from me, heard from me. I think the rest of the week will be more calm, and tomorrow is the ROMEO breakfast. I have been absent for the last two breakfasts, so I am looking forward to a pancake tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment