Saturday, June 10, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 161/204, 2023 - Saturday

On our walk this morning, it was cool and much less humid. That did not last, however, and by the time we headed for the estate sales, the temperature was climbing. We ht three estate sales today, and the housekeeper arrived as we were leaving, and she was heading out as we were getting back. Nice, clean house, perfect for a quick nap. I got a few chores done last night and this morning, and I still have laundry to do, but I may as well wait until tomorrow now. Later this afternoon, I was on a mission to buy some standard size pillow cases. I have plenty of pillow cases for king size pillows, but the pillows I actually sleep upon are just the standard size. I did not know if you could buy 'just' pillow cases, but you can, and a pair range in price from five dollars to twenty five dollars. I got three pairs that averaged seven dollars in price. They are just for sleeping. Whatever. I may also get the car washed tomorrow, I have been threatening that for about a week now. If we are lucky, we will get some rain overnight, and there is not much rain in the forecast. But...it's gonna be hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment