Saturday, June 17, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 168/197, 2023 - Saturday

Today was an oddly interesting kind of day. Our walk was good, and when I got home, I had a couple bursts of energy. I took off to Home Depot early to try and beat the heat, and found a couple small bougainvilleas to replace something (not sure what) did not make the winter in a pot outside the garage. I had gone to a local, home grown nursery earlier in the week, and the bougainvillea there were $50, and I did not spring for that. I got two small ones for $15 each, so I got the plants, but am sad I could not support the small local nursery. I got those planted, and a small pot of zinnias that I did buy locally, and then it was into Austin for the Oddities and Curiosities show. There was nothing particularly odd or curious about it, and all I bought was a t-shirt. After that, I made a stop at Costco, and then back home where I went down for a nap. I woke up, and then we had our neighbors monthly dinner tonight. There were ten of us in attendance, and we all had a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment