Monday, June 5, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 156/209, 2023 - Monday

So, I learned a few things today, one of which is, Playa del Carmen is entering its' rainy season. No one can really define when the rainy season begins or ends, but there is some agreement that it is beginning. I can also tell you that, the lightning and thunder is absolutely incredible. You really need to experience it. The climate is much like that of New Orleans, and Mike says this is the same thing that happens in Florida where he lives. I like it. We got up this morning, and didn't do much of anything. I had an appointment at 11 o'clock, and it was somewhat anti-climactic. I have another appointment in the morning, but I am not really sure what time that will happen. The transport company is scheduled to pick us up at 10 in the morning to deliver us to the airport. We had a really good dinner tonight, I had chicken parmesan, very good. We have not really had any bad food, and there has only been one instance of poor service. I do need to be back here within sixty days to finish my immigration stuff, and that will be just fine. I will probably plan to stay just three or four days when I do that. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment