Tuesday, February 15, 2011

2011 - Day Forty Six; Tuesday...

This is a photo of the sunset from last night. I am really not terribly happy with the 'bargain' camera I bought the day after Thanksgiving last year. It does pretty well for most things, but I have another camera that does a better job, but I can't keep the batteries charged even if I buy new batteries. I will just have to do my best!

Good day today, even though it started really early. I had a meeting that started at 7:30, which meant I was in the office before 6. Got a good bit of work done before I left for the meeting, then I was back at about 10 then off to a luncheon meeting at 11. Back in the office at about 2:30, did some power real estate and I was back on the road and headed home at 4. Is there a resume category that includes 'schedule juggler'? Tomorrow and Thursday promise to be calm, and should leave me in the office for most of the day.

Since I was unsuccessful in getting my eyes examined yesterday, I am still on that mission. Hopefully I will be able to get my eyes examined this week, that is the goal.

Jody reports that he collected five eggs from the girls this afternoon, and I have just returned from feeding them and checking on the water situation for the cattle. All is well, and all the livestock (including the bees) seem to be relatively happy. I am expecting three or four more calves in the not too distant future, so that is one of the reasons I am checking the cattle really closely. It will be fun when they all start dropping!

Here is another photo I took during the Winter Meeting. Pretty soon I will need be become more conscientious about scoping out fresh shoes. It is getting to be better weather for ladies shoes as well, since it has been very nice weather the last few days. The high temperature today was 77 degrees, and the low temperature for tonight is going to be in the high 60's. Perfect! It is really nice walking around outside in t-shirt sleeves.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, EARLY DAYS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment