Wednesday, February 2, 2011

2011 - Day Thirty Three; Wednesday...

Today was definitely a much better day than yesterday, particularly because I had totally different things to complain about; THE WEATHER. Everyone is complaining about the weather, and there is nothing at all we can do about it except COMPLAIN, so thank you very much, I believe I will continue on that path until something changes. BUT, after this cold wave, we are expecting another cold wave next week, so our week of winter may just become (like) three weeks of winter. Not sure if we will be able to handle that or not.

SO, here is the second entry in the February Fetish Theme journal. If you would like to have your shoes featured in one of the entries, feel free to e-mail me a photo. I am thinking the more provocative, the better..something in a little 'Joan-Crawford-Come-F-Me-Pump' would be interesting, but whatever I can get will be appreciated. TOTALLY ANONYMOUS too, kind of your very own five-minutes-of-fame that will live for all of eternity in the Ethernet somewhere. Let me know what you think!

I taught two classes at the Board today, and I think the classes went very well. There were about 50 attendees in the classes and that was a good, manageable number. There were also a lot of really good questions, so they was a lot of actual participation in the class. Really good!

We (at the office not the Board) were plagued with the 'rolling blackouts' all day, so there was no real reason for anyone to be in the office. We were all doing what we could via e-mail and cell phone, but we (so far) have had no terrible problems as a result of the really cold temperatures. This morning at the house, the temperature was about 14 degrees and the wind chill was -5 degrees. Definitely 'not-hot' as the Steward on the Titanic replied when asked if the water was going to be cold. Could be worse, we could be further north than we already are.

I got home about 5:30 and did some chores. Fed the chickens (we got six eggs today), gave them some water that was not frozen solid (it probably is by now) then I went to feed the cattle. The ignition of the Mule was frozen so I could not get the key in it to start it, so I took the truck back to the feed barn and then back to the pasture. All the cattle were happy to see me, and they all seemed to be doing just fine, thanks you very much. Even the newest calf was just happy as he could be, and he will not be two-weeks old until this Saturday. They are amazingly resilient. Here is a photo.

Tired, going to bed soon, tomorrow is another day, and not sure what the power situation will be. There may be no need for me to even try going into the office, and there is a 60% chance of SNOW on Friday. What is happening here?

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SNOW?, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment