Monday, February 28, 2011

2011 - Day Fifty Nine; Monday...

Finished. Finito. Done. Over with. Completed. Axed. 86'd. This do in remembrance of the themed journal entries of 2011. I hope in future years they will be more interesting and fun than this one has been. BORING! However, as a finale, before the curtain falls, before the parade passes by, before the roll is called up yonder, before I put an end to this CRAP once and for all, I wanted to share with you the most FABULOUS of all women's shoes, my very own pink Croc knock-offs that I have been wearing for over four years. If these knock-offs could talk, oh the stories they could tell. They have been through more cow-shit than most of you, and still have a semblance of pink-ness about them. It is even kind of like the Royal Family (those ones over in England) where they have an heir-and-a-spare, you know Ducks? I have a PAIR-AND-A-SPARE. I have a brand new pair of these that I keep for SPECIAL occasions, you know, like birthing a calf, things like that. Whatever.

Anyway, that is it for this entry, nothing more, just a tribute to the end of an entry!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, PINK KNOCK-OFF CROCS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment