Tuesday, February 8, 2011

2011 - Day Thirty Nine; Tuesday...

I have a headache, not because of anything in particular (I don't think) it is just because I have put some pressure on myself that has caused me to be somewhat over-scheduled. Everything will be better by the end of the week.

I have really gotten a lot of work done, of course I could not have done any where near all this stuff without the able (REALLY) assistance of our two assistants, Tom and Karla. They are miracle workers, and we could not get all our work done without them.

I am trying to leave the office in just a few minutes so I can work my way towards my 6:30 appointment. Bank(s), feed store (the girls need food), Costco, Board of REALTORS and then the HOA meeting.

Here is a photo of environmentally friendly ladies shoes. Trust me, that is what she said. Sorry for the brief post, but it is done, and I can mark it off my list!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SCHEDULING CONFLICTS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment