Monday, September 26, 2011

2010 - Day Two Hundred Sixty Nine; Monday...

I know you are not going to believe this, but this was planned, and I did not even plan it when I was drunk. I also have a feeling there are DOZENS of photos of me in this set of golfing togs floating around in the Ethernet. ETHERNET, not the nether regions. Whatever. The special occasion today was the TREPAC Golf Tournament at the Balcones Country Club. There were about 150 participants, and it was out last MAJOR fundraiser of the fiscal year. It was a blast, the first time I ever participated in a golf tournament, even if my main function was just to hang, mingle and look FABULOUS!

Here is something else to make special note of. As of today, I have outlasted Anne Boleyn. Yes boys and girls, this entry is my ONE THOUSANDTH entry. One Thousand consecutive entries without missing a single day. Okay, well there was that time last spring when Blogger was down for two days, but that was not my fault, and I did the entries anyway, and uploaded them when the site cam back on line. NOT MY FAULT!

We have the possibility of some rain this evening, not much of a chance, but a chance is a chance. It was 103 degrees officially in Austin today, which makes it our 87th day this year of temperatures over 100 degrees. About a third of the year with extreme heat. OY!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, 1000 ENTRIES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment