Tuesday, September 20, 2011

2011 - Day Two Hundred Sixty Seven; Tuesday...

Okay, it HAS NOT been one of those days, but if it had been, I think this is the correct photo to get the message across. Actually, this is a photo of Big Vera, who is the ruler of the roost. Or maybe it is Little Vera, but ONE of them is the ruler of the roost. I am going to wait until it is good and dark tonight before I put them to bed, hoping that all the pecking in the coop has quit for the night. My theory is that, the darker it gets, the less pecking that will be going on. SO far, there has been no blood letting, so I am interpreting that as a good thing.

Pretty much of a office day today, I did take a break to attend a meeting at the Board of REALTORS. Big things are happening, and every thing is for the betterment of the membership. If you think 2011 was a great year, hide and watch during 2012 and beyond. The Board will just be getting better and better as we go forward.

Tomorrow will be devoted to getting ready for my next class for the Texas Association of REALTORS. I have lots of the ground work already completed, now I have to get serious and figure out the class timing and scheduling of each day of Instruction.

AND, I have to get my 2010 income tax documentation to the CPA. I am definitely a procrastinator in that area. I do my best work under pressure.

Whatever...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, PECKING CHICKENS, Kindnesses, Whirled PEas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment