Thursday, September 1, 2011

2011 - Say Two Hundred Forty Four; Thursday...

Welcome to September. I have big hopes for this month, so I really hope I am not disappointed. Trivia: This is my 975th consecutive entry. Just a few more weeks to go, and I will be at 1,000 entries. You never know what might happen, but I think it is pretty darned impressive that I have not missed providing an entry in all that time. 975 days. Sounds like a long time, but I can remember the first day of this journal. Crazy!

Today was my Meals-On-Wheels delivery day. Chris in our office has decided that he likes delivering the route with me, so he wants to keep delivering with me. When I got home today, Jody asked me how many clients were on the route today (nine) and I mentioned that Chris had gone with me, but I was not going to be able to deliver next week, and that I needed to call in and let them know. Jody asked if Chris could just be my substitute? I think that is a swell idea, now I need to see if Chris wants to do that, and then I will need to check in with Meals-On-Wheels to see if there is anything that needs to be done to make everything official. I think they will be happy to have a built in substitute guy. THANKS CHRIS!

After we delivered our route, we went to the Cantina Laredo in the Second Street District downtown. A very nice lunch was enjoyed by both of us, and thanks again to Chris for the suggestion and for picking up the tab!

We left, and headed back to the office. It was kind of crazy in the office, and there were several Internet and computer related issues, and hopefully everything will be back to normal tomorrow.

Speaking of tomorrow, it is FRIDAY, and the beginning of a long weekend. I am ready for it!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TEX-MEX, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment