Friday, September 30, 2011

2011 - Day Two Hundred Seventy Three; FRIDAY...

Well, that was hardly enough to qualify as a complete entry. I don't know what happened, but I just 'published' this entry with nothing in it. Even Blogger is excited that today is Friday.

I would be a little bit more excited if FaceBook would get their collective stuff together and either up-load my posts regularly or don't do it at all. Every time they make a change, it mucks something else up. AND, there is nothing better than complaining about free stuff!

I had lunch today with Chris at the Cajun Trailer (behind the Cone Trailer) on South Congress. Great shrimp Po-Boy, and I even ate all the bread. Good job!

It is dark outside already, and in just a couple more minutes, I am going to go outside and put the girls to bed. Then I am going to put myself to bed as well. I will be working tomorrow, gonna be a good day.

October is already out of control, and it is not even here yet! Good news is, we have had the windows open all day, that is one of the advantages to living on the edge of nowhere, we can open the windows and get the fresh air. Bad news is, there is still no rain in the forecast. The morning newspaper contained a story about, what will happen if the drought last through 2020, which is not completely out of the question. It seems that we are in 'that' cycle.

GREAT!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, PO-BOYS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment