Saturday, October 1, 2011

2011 - Day Two Hundred Seventy Four; Saturday...

I went to San Antonio today to work with some friends who are moving there, and wanted to put in an offer on a to-be-built home. A really wonderful day, and the home they want to purchase is beautiful. Interesting how much more you can get for your dollar in San Antonio (or pretty much anywhere else for that matter) than you can here in Austin. Congratulations to them, and I will let you in on more details as things progress!

It was also interesting to see flat-beds full of hay going both ways on the Interstate. This batch of hay (there were two identical loads) were heading south, but I also saw loads headed north on the way back. We could really use some rain, and this is really precious cargo.

Once I got home, Jody and I piled up in his car and headed to Georgetown for spoilers at Dairy Queen. Which means, no dinner for either one of us. Personally, I have just finished a little nap, and am going through my first glass of wine. Then it will be time for the girls to be put to bed, and then it will be time for me to put myself to bed.

Tomorrow is going to be pretty much a day of doing as little as possible. I am done saying I am going to do 'nothing' and I will just settle for 'as little as possible'. That will include feeding the cattle, taking them a fresh bale of hay, some other minor efforts, and then I am going to get finished preparing for the classes I will be teaching next week.

Simple.

Deeds, Actions, Changes HAY BALES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment