Thursday, October 13, 2011

2011 - Day Two Hundred Eighty Six; Thursday...

All things considered (and some of them best left forgotten) I had a really great day today. I attended the final sessions of the Board Officer Leadership Conference hosted by the Texas Association of REALTORS, and it was great, enlightening, inspiring and entertaining. It is truly wonderful to learn while you are laughing, and that is really hard to do. Congratulations to everyone that had a part in this conference, it was a job REALLY well done.

I want to share this photo with you , even though it is a photo that was taken yesterday. I did not notice any INCREDIBLE clouds in the sky today, although I guess when you think about it, all clouds are miracles. But I think this cloud was really pretty enough to hold over for another day.

I am on track for a really good result from this tank of gasoline. Almost 1,100 miles and just over four gallons of gas to achieve that. Every time I start bragging about my mileage, I jinx it and cannot find a way to charge the car for the life of me. We shall see.

My phone (I think) has some loose wires in it, so I am (probably) going to go and stand in line for hours tomorrow to get a new cell phone. I really do not care about the new (whatever) iPhone, I just need a phone that will transmit my voice to those calling me, or those that I am calling. Stay tuned.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, GOOD DAYS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment