Tuesday, October 25, 2011

2011 - Day Two Hundred Ninety Eight; Tuesday...

Not such a crazy day today, although I would not consider it to be totally SANE either. Plenty busy!

Had my annual 'poke & prod' session, and came away with a relatively clean bill of health. Couple things to be done, but not really concerned about it. Pay for a stress test? Really?

And have you heard that my new phone fell out of my pocket this morning and broke the lens? I have an appointment with the Apple Genius Bar on Friday, I think it is an easy fix for them (not for me) and this is one time that I am actually GLAD that I caved and took out the separate insurance. I do not usually do that, but I did this time for some unknown reason. Hopefully it will be money well spent.

Met with a wonderful colleague (HEY AMY!) for lunch today at Cover 3, first time I have ever eaten there (not the first time I have ever been there).

I had my MasterMind meeting this afternoon, and I really enjoy that. Great colleagues to bounce information off of, a great group of people that we all get together every couple months and just talk about what everyone is doing and we enjoy each others company.

Made it back to the office so we (me and Carrie) could meet up with Hester and Kris of the Austin Empty Bowl Project. We have been supporters of the Austin Empty Bowl Project for a long time, and we really appreciate all the hard work they do. We are sponsoring again this year, and I encourage everyone to come out on the Sunday before Thanksgiving and participate. Search for the Austin Empty Bowl Project and you will get all the details. This is a photo or me, Kris, Hester and Carrie presenting our check for to help sponsor their good works for this year. Come on out and give us some help on November 20th! It will make you feel good about yourself!

Realty Round-Up is tomorrow, so if you are in the neighborhood, stop by and have a big fun time. There are sure to be some surprises (guaranteed) so I hope to see all of our REALTOR colleagues there!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, AUSTIN EMPTY BOWL PROJECT, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment