Saturday, October 22, 2011

2011 - Day Two Hundred Ninety Five; Saturday...

Honestly, I am not sure if I have had my car washed this year, but I must have somewhere along the way. I am POSITIVE that I have taken it through the Eight Dollar Quarter Car Washes when I have filled up with gas, but not sure about a full service, vacuum out the inside and all that stuff car wash or not. BUT, since I am really happy that the car is clean AND the fact that we stopped at Dairy Queen for spoilers, I just could not resist the photo-op.

I did just about as little as I possibly could today. I got up and did my chores, and fed the bees. Then read the paper and made an egg-pile for me and Jody. Then Jody and I took the boy dog for a ride, and came home and did a little bit more nothing before we went into Georgetown.

When we got home, I went down for a nap, and got up in time to watch a little bit of news (going six days without knowing what is going on in the world is not the worst thing to ever happen to me), and started getting ready to go into Austin.

Our friends John and Susan had invited us over to join them in thanking the 2011 TREPAC Committee of the Austin Board of REALTORS for a job well done. It was a wonderful evening at their beautiful home and we stayed outside in their backyard and watched the sunset and visited with a great group of people.

Now home, put the chickens to bed, and I will be the next to be put to bed. Not sure what tomorrow will bring, but I am ready!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CLEAN CAR, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment