Monday, October 31, 2011

2011 - Day Three Hundred Four; Monday...

As I reported to you yesterday, and I am happy to confirm by way of this entry, today is MONDAY. I did an Internet search this evening of the words 'headaches' and then 'headache', and then I viewed images of the results, and there was really nothing interesting enough that I thought good enough for this journal entry. So, instead, I took a picture of one of the chickens, and thought I would share it with you.

I have had a headache (off and on) for about five days now. Not terribly-terrible all the time, but just when I think it is safe to think I do not have a headache, it is back. Pesky little headache. It has been pretty darned constant now for about the last seven or eight hours. Crap!

I had a good office day today, and got a lot of work done. Tomorrow will be less about the office, and Wednesday will be about the same. Thursday and Friday are pretty much goners. And next week is pretty much gone already as well. Of course, then there is next year, and it is pretty much already spoken for as well.

Whatever...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, HEADACHES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment