Monday, October 24, 2011

2011 - Day Two Hundred Ninety Seven; Monday...

Kind of a typical Monday even though I really do not have typical Mondays. A busy day to say the least. Back to work after being out of town for a week (and not in the office for nine days), and it was really busy. Meetings til 2PM, and then power real estate. It was really good to see Tom and Karla and Chris. It seems like a long time, but I (we) knew everything would be fine with Tom and Karla watching over the office. No problems.

It was a good day for me and the Volt. A new personal best. Not gonna make too much out of it, my friend Hem takes exception to the accuracy of the mileage. I will say this; I think the mileage that was achieved while using gasoline to run the generator to power the electric motor in the car is accurate. The mileage does not take into account the fact that I use electricity to charge the batteries in the car. Another thing that is not considered is, we have two wind turbines at the house that generate electricity, so I am really NOT distorting the mileage as much as some people might believe.

DONE...except for asking, got any better ideas? That we can use RIGHT NOW?

Okay, now I really am DONE...

Tomorrow will be another busy day, and Realty Round-Up is on Wednesday. I hope to see you all there.

Deeds, Changes, Actions, MPG's, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment