Sunday, October 30, 2011

2011 - Day Three Hundred Three; Sunday...

Today is Sunday, so you know what that means. Tomorrow is MONDAY. But, I actually feel pretty good about that. I got some work done at home over this weekend, so I am pretty darned prepared for the new week.

It has been a little cooler here for the last couple days, so we had a fire in the stove, and it has been nice. Last night it was TOO HOT, so it has been much more moderate today.

I have made lots of small accomplishments today as well; got the cattle fed and took fresh bales of hay out to both pastures (expecting to move the cattle to the other pasture next weekend, so that will put me a step ahead). Got the bees fed this morning, replaced the AC filters, and put a new 'sweep' weather strip on the door from the house to the garage. The sweeps on bot the front door and the garage door are old and worn out (just plastic), but the front door is too big and too heavy for me and Jody to do it by ourselves, so I need someone to come and help us with that. Hopefully that will be accomplished next weekend.

I am also on a mission to change ALL the batteries in the smoke detectors. I just counted them up, and there are TEN smoke detectors in this house. AND, if you count the glass breakage and heat detectors that are connected into the alarm system, that is another SIX, so I think I am going to be on a mission to change 16 9-volt batteries this weekend coming. GREAT...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BATTERIES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment