Friday, October 28, 2011

2011 - Day Three Hundred One; FRIDAY...

Okay, EVERYBODY! Let's all do our little FRIDAY dance. Come on, get up off it, do your little dance!

Took my car in to the Chevrolet dealer in Hutto this morning, and I hope this does not jinx anything; it is ALWAYS a pleasure to take my car in for service, no matter what kind of service it is. I had a call earlier in the week from the Chevrolet offices in Detroit, letting me know there was a software upgrade that they would like to perform on the car, could I drop it off at my convenience. So,we made the appointment for today, they put me in a loaner, and I was off. The entire service department crew at Covert Chevrolet in Hutto makes each visit there a nice experience. My hat is off to Ryan and his whole crew. The service is so great, that I am even going to drive out of my way to the dealership tomorrow to have the truck inspected. There are plenty of places that could inspect the truck, but I will take it to the dealer and let them do it. Oh, and while I am in the area, I will stop by Taylor feed and pick up some supplies!

Today my loaner was a GREAT BIG Chevrolet TRUCK. Pretty nice. It is kind of nice to get a different loaner every time I go in, it kind of gets rid of my insatiable desire for a new car every fifteen minutes.

This is why you (I guess) you make an appointment before you go to the Apple Genius Bar. My appointment was at 10 o'clock this morning, I got there about seven minutes early, and there was a line about 15 people deep. I 'checked in' and when they opened the doors, they would only let a certain amount of people in to begin with. Anyway, this is what the store looked like about five minutes after they opened. It was not a terrible experience either. Meg (short for Meghan, but she goes by Meg) made the whole trauma of trading phones a pleasant one, and she even uploaded everything to the 'cloud' and then downloaded everything back to my new phone. Not a single thing was lost, everything is there, life is good.

I put the girls to bed early tonight, no more skunk chasing for me. Interesting, there was a skunk out by the driveway this morning when I was driving out to work. BUT, no bad experiences tonight.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, GOOD EXPERIENCES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment