Tuesday, October 4, 2011

2011 - Day Two Hundred Seventy Seven; Tuesday...

It seems, and this would make perfectly good sense, that the later I leave the house to drive into Austin, the more traffic congestion there is, and the higher the number of traffic accidents and delays. I hope that I will find the 'sweet spot' of traffic, and I could start leaving the house later and getting to the office at the same time. Kind of like crossing the International Date Line backwards and ending up at my destination before I left. It makes perfectly good sense to me!

SO, since I did not get home until almost 11 o'clock last night, I made a strong effort not to get up until a reasonable hour this morning. 6 o'clock was about as long as I could stay in bed. Which meant I left the house about 8 o'clock, and got into the office about 9:15 or so. More hay going down the Interstate, and I don't know about you, but I hope the straps on this load do not snap before it gets where it is going. At one point I was travelling alongside it, and I was kind of encroaching into my space, and it made me a little bit claustrophobic. Whatever...

Prepped some more this morning for my class tonight, needed to make a few changes in the presentation. I am happy with the changes I am making, still instructing the material, but happier with the way I will be delivering it. Now it will be important to see if the class is happier with the delivery of the content. We shall see, but I expect it will all be good.

On the way into the Board this afternoon, I will be stopping at CostCo, one of my favorite things in the world to do. Mainly just getting commissary supplies for the house, coffees and things like that. CostCo is always fun though.

I will finish this entry later tonight when I get home from class.

OKAY I AM HOME, AND THIS IS MUH NRE DIFFICUT THAT I WOULD HAVE EPECTED, sOMEONE HAS HAD TOO UCH TO DRINK AND IT IS NO T PRETY,

fEEDS, FTIONS, cHANGES, cHANGES, hAPPINESS, kINDNESSES, wHIRLED pEAS, fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment