Saturday, October 8, 2011

2011 - Day Two Hundred Eighty One; Saturday...

I do not intend to confuse anyone, but today is actually FRIDAY, and if you were paying attention to the blog entry from yesterday, you know it is because yesterday was a 'lower-case' friday, because I was teaching all day today, and my abbreviated weekend did not commence until NOW!

It was a good class, but by the end of the day, everyone was DRAGGING. But I expect everyone did really well on the exam portion of the class, and I know for certain that everyone in the class learned good and valuable information, and that they thought the weeks worth of instruction was helpful and worthwhile. This is a photo of the class participants, easier to take this kind of photo than trying to get permission from everyone to use their image on the site.

It is interesting what you can find when you pick something up off the floor. While everyone was taking their test, I was just walking around, and I picked this little device up off the floor. Who knew that you could get a patent on a 'Gender Changer', and for that matter, who knew that you could (obviously) go and pick one up at Radio Shack? I thought it would be a lot more difficult, but obviously you just put $5.95 on your Visa, and away you go, changing from a baritone to a soprano with little or no effort. Chaz Bono could have saved himself a lot of effort and aggravation (not to mention the insurance deductible) if he had known this. Technology, changing the way we live. I wonder if this would qualify you as 'digitally-gender-bent'? I need to quit this and go on to the next topic of conversation.

During the late part of the class, we actually got a little bit of rain. FaceBook pages are blossoming with observations of the rain, but here on the edge of nowhere, we just got a little bitty sprinkling of rain. BUT, when I left the Board, there was still a little bit of rain falling, enough that I could get this photo of rain on the windshield. My friend Chris said last week that he drove through a brief shower, and could not remember how to turn his windshield wipers on; I thought that was cute, but this evening, I had the same trouble. Alas, after I took the photo, I figured it out, and the windshield was cleared of the precious precipitation.

Going to bed now, thanks...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RAIN IN THE FORECAST, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment