Wednesday, October 26, 2011

2011 - Day Two Hundred Ninety Nine; Wednesday...

Okay, so if you ever wanted to know what I might look like in a Sumo Warrior Wrestling Outfit, you need not worry about it any more. Here you go, and you also may feel free to check this one off your bucket list. Yep, you don't need to worry about this one anymore, you can go ahead and check it off!

Today was the Austin Board of REALTORS Realty Round-Up trade show, and it was a total BLAST! I had a great time, and the whole thing is pretty much a blur. I have been attending these trade shows for years, but this one will stand out in (or fade away from) my memory for years and years to come. and don't forget Chris, you owe me BIG! HUGE!

And I am BEAT! I am going to finish this entry (and the 1/2 Klondike Bar that Jody just brought me) and go on to bed. Another day tomorrow. Another FULL day tomorrow. I hope all your days are full!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RUBBER SUITS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment