Sunday, October 2, 2011

2011 - Day Two Hundred Seventy Five; Sunday...

Well, I am ready for the first five days of my class, and I have five days to get ready for the sixth day. No problem. It will be a great series of classes, and I am looking forward to it.

Did I also mention that I sent my 2010 Income Tax stuff to my CPA last week. Quite a few accomplishments if I do say so myself! Yippee-Skippee!

It was a beautiful day here on the edge of nowhere. I stayed in bed pretty late for me, but when I finally got up, I did the morning chores, and then read the paper and and a couple cups of coffee. The next thing on the list was to feed the cattle and take them fresh hay. It was not hot, but very nice, and everyone (cattle included) seemed to be enjoying the day.

This is a picture of the first blooms of the Hyacinth Bean plant that John and Susan gave us. We named this particular plant 'Pops' in honor of John's father that loved these plants. I especially like them as well, they are easy to grow, somewhat prolific and the blooms are beautiful. With the cooler weather, things are blooming again, and even the poor, pitiful morning glories are doing better.

Time for bed.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FRESH BLOOMS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment