Friday, October 21, 2011

2011 - Day Two Hundred Ninety Four; FRIDAY...

Did I mention that it is Friday? Did I mention that it is FRIDAY and that I am back home? Did I mention that it is FRIDAY and that I am back home and that I just put the chickens to bed?

WELL, it it FRIDAY, I am back home from the BIG CITY, and I just put the chickens to bed. How you gonna keep em, down on the farm, after they've seen BIG D?

Well, for me it is not really an issue. Home, and I could not really be happier. Well, okay, maybe I could, but I don't know how. Maybe if there was a big vault full of Mercury Head Dimes that I could jump naked into, and waller around in, but other than that, I don't think I could be any happier.

Carrie and I both walked across the stage today at the NARPM Convention in Dallas; Carrie got her RMP Designation and I got my MPM designation. I do not remember how many RMP Designates there are nationwide (I think there about 500) but I do remember Brian saying that, after today, there are 174 MPM Designates in the USA, so I think that puts me in a pretty good group of folks. This is a photo of Carrie, Me and Gail (the CEO of NARPM) just before the awards luncheon. AND, is DESIGNATES the right word? I was trying to use DESIGNEES but spell-check would have no part of it. Hopefully you will figure out what the intent was of that (or those) sentences.

It took me until I got home (not just when I was transferring luggage from Carrie's car to Jody's car) to realize that I left my suit bag at the Hotel (or the bellman forgot to get it out of my room or gave it to someone else). Three suits, a dozen shirts and two pair of pants. BUT, the Hotel has the bag, and my friend Jim will bring it back to Austin tomorrow and I will pick it up tomorrow night. Everything (and I do mean EVERYTHING) works itself out in the end.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, MISSING BAGS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment