Friday, October 7, 2011

2011 - Day Two Hundred Eighty; friday...

friday is purposely in lower case, because this friday dies not count. My FRIDAY does not really start this week until Saturday, because I will be teaching tonight until 10 o'clock and all day tomorrow, so my weekend will be abbreviated, therefore there is not going to be a FRIDAY celebration, and there will be minimal mention of friday, PERIOD.

My day began this morning at the Board of REALTORS speaking to a group of newly licensed REALTORS. There were almost 100 newly licensed agents joining the Board, and they always have lots of questions about protocols and procedures. My friend Aaron and I tag-teamed, Aaron spoke about Governmental Affairs and I talked about TREPAC. During the presentation, everyone in attendance got TREPAC Easy-Buttons, and for a short while there was a cacophony of button-pushing and message playing. Pretty fun. This is a photo of me with Investors Ari, Cheri and Clive at the orientation. Thanks to everyone for supporting TREPAC!

Just as I was beginning this paragraph, which is/was going to be about how it has been hazy and overcast all day, the sun decided to break through, and right now it is as purty as a picture here in Austin. There is a chance of rain today, tomorrow and they are saying we are DEFINITELY going to have rain on Sunday. Perfect, that will be even more reason for me to do as little as possible on Sunday, except of course, there will be a trip to Georgetown to visit the Dairy Queen. COME ON RAIN, bless its' heart!

Okay, finally home after class, and on the verge of self-medicating. One more day of class, looking forward to finishing, not because of the class or the attendees, just that it has made for really long days, and it is kind of tiring. In fact, I am really enjoying the class and the participation of the folks in the class, I am just not as young as I used to be.

Of course, tomorrow is a full day of class, and all I can think about is what are we going to have for lunch. Sometimes I am more consumed by what I am going to consume than other times. I think just the fact that the doors to the building will be closed at 1 PM is having an effect on me. We will all need to figure out how to come and go from the building without locking ourselves our or in.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, POSSIBLE RAIN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment