Wednesday, October 19, 2011

2011 - Day Two Hundred Ninety Two; Wednesday...

Well, today was such a bell-ringer that I did not even take a single photo prior to starting this journal entry. I did not leave the Hotel today, and did not do anything exciting. Whether or not I did anything fun is all a matter of opinion. Out of the two classes I attended, one was really good and one was really not THAT good, but not terrible. AND, I did get the opportunity to connect with a bunch of folks that I only get a chance to see one time a year! Really nice!

Well, goodness gracious. Between that last line of text and this one, a lot has happened; 1) I decided to take a photo of he BOX of WINE my friend Leola bought me this afternoon. What a wonderful and kind person she is! I call this 'Still Life with Box o' Wine. 2) I checked the television listings in USAToday and discovered Modern Family will be on shortly. 3) I decided to move my lap-top around on the desk so I could watch the television. 4) In the process, I knocked a full glass of wine off the desk onto the carpet. 5) I called Housekeeping to report the incident. 6) I went through two rolls of toilet paper stomping on the wet carpet, somewhat reminiscent of the I Love Lucy episode where they were stomping grapes in Italy. 7) Two guys from Housekeeping arrived and complimented me on the job of blotting up the wine and offered me a job on the weekends, but I would have to prove residency.

And, now here I sit, relating those events to you, and still pleased that I decided to call it an early night. Hopefully, I have not also purchased a room of carpet for the Hotel, but I am a property manager, and I expect I will be able to get something at cost.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SPILLED WINE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment