Wednesday, October 5, 2011

2011 - Day Two Hundred Seventy Eight; Wednesday...

This is a photo of the sunrise this morning. Beautiful! As I have said, there is not too much that gets in the way of us seeing glorious things out on the edge of nowhere, and we are better off for it!

Okay, another day has come and gone. Well, not quite yet, but almost. I am still trying to write my entries BEFORE I get home, because (as you can tell from the last paragraph in last nights entry) it is much safer to do that.

SO, I slept in a little while longer again this morning, and headed straight into the Board this morning. Our company was doing sponsoring a break for one of the education classes, and I was also attending a Governmental Affairs Committee Meting.

I made it to the office at about noon, and conducted about an hour and a half of power real estate, and headed back to the Board for a 2 o'clock Broker Forum. AND, that lasted until about 4 o'clock, and there is no reason for me to go anywhere, since the class starts at 6 o'clock. I love what I do...

Unfortunately, there is not a lot of news in my world, nothing I can talk about anyway. I am a lucky man, and that is the main thing. I have a wonderful life, and I do not spread that joy around enough.

Okay, more later...prepare yourselves...

Well, I am home, and it is not quite 11 o'clock. I am timing myself to see how long I have before I become totally dysfunctional. As I remember it, it should not take too long. First the fingers become really sausage like, then the mind turns to a kind of a mushy puddle of nonsense and non-caring. Spell check is rendered useless, and is a goodly part of my motor skills and common sense. It looks as if I may actually get this post completed without making a total fool of myself. Congratulations to me. The theory of quitting while I am ahead in this situation is what needs to be remembered.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TEACHING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment