Thursday, October 20, 2011

2011 - Day Two Hundred Ninety Three; Thursday...

Please be patient and bear with me as I try my VERY BEST to complete this entry without hurting myself or making a fool of myself. It seems there were a few functions this evening that include complimentary alcohol and a bit of food, both in perspective and proportion to my comments.

The photo of the day is entitled 'Still Life with Some kinds of Pies with Fruits', and what you need to remember here is do not make eye contact. It is not easy to go from a banquet room to the 15th floor of a Hotel with eight pieces of pie and look as if it was an everyday occurrence. But, I did my best, and succeeded in the mission.

Today (what I can recall of it right now) was a good one, and so far I have not spilled anything, but there is still time. I just had a piece of the chocolate pie and to be honest, it was not worth all the trouble I went to to smuggle it out of the meeting room. I thought I would have some pie in a 'private moment' but it was really not that good. Now the apple pie, on the other hand, was much more to my liking. Thank you very much.

Tomorrow will be another full day, and we will be leaving and heading back to Austin about 1:30. Wish us luck!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, PIE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment